Design Principal and Director of Technology
Brandon Visser is the Design Principal and our Director of Technology at Level-1 Global Solutions, LLC. He has worked in nearly every aspect of Technology design. He was trained in Network Administration and Networking and achieved the Microsoft MCSE and Novell Certifications before moving into the area of Technology and Security Design. Brandon has worked on Projects around the globe from the CONUS to India.
In his thirty-year career as a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM), Brandon has led the Technology Design Department’s professional services for the Chicago offices of AECOM and Ghafari Associates LLC. Brandon’s project work and departmental management resulted in the growth and evolution of the Technology Design Practices for each of these Top 10 A/E Firms.
Brandon is a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and a Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM) with 30 years of experience designing and implementing complex technology and security systems for a mix of diverse clients in the areas of Hospitality, Enterprise Office, Interiors, Museums and Retail.
Mr. Visser is active in his church where he serves on the guest outreach team. He earned an associate of science in computer information systems from Davenport University.
Affiliations, Accreditations, Certifications, Awards, Publications, etc.
- Registered Communication Distribution Designer (RCDD), since 2000, #181504R
- Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM) from BICSI since 2010 #181112M
- Certified Commscope Systimax Design Engineer since 2016
- Certified Commscope Broadband Specialist since 2018
- Certified Commscope Fiber Optic Specialist since 2019
- Axis Video Professional since 2018
- Hanwha Video Certification since 2019
- OSHA 10 certification since 2006